Friday, January 21, 2011

One Little Word - A Soul Resolution

One little word

One little reminder

One word, so many meanings

My word for this year is PEACE

..........


To remind me to hold on to God's Peace in all circumstances.

Peace for when I am feeling discontented with my home

Peace for a big decision we are making this year

Peace for any unexpected surprises that may happen

Peace for contentment



You can read more about Word of the Year here, here and here.


I'm thinking of ordering one of the Word of the Year necklaces as a way to remind myself about the peace that only God can provide.


www.lisaleonardonline.com


What will your Word of the Year be?



1 comment:

Nee said...

What a wonderful, wonderful idea! I love your word choice too! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...