Thursday, July 1, 2010

Plans and Procrastination

Plans are all very well and good, but if you don't follow through, they are a waste of time and energy.

Having said that, I have heaps of plans.

Plans for our garden, plans for finishing our reno, plans for sewing all sorts of things, plans to spend more time with my boys and my husband, plans to get organised these holidays, plans for stuff at work, long term plans, short term plans. Plans, plans, plans.

Plans without action are just that: Plans. So today I 'plan' to action some of my plans. So the 'plan' for today is to do some sewing (I've got a hooded towel order that I need to get finished) and to spend some quality time with my boys - Thanks for the reminder Mother Duck! ;-)


Proverbs 16:3
Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...