Tuesday, July 6, 2010

School Holidays!

I'm so glad it's the school holidays. It is so nice to stay in my jammies till midday (hoping that no-one calls in as that would be embarrassing - not because I'm in my PJs but because my hair is sticking up everywhere!!). This morning I've been reading a blog that I've found again. The Pioneer Woman. I love her blog, she talks about her life in such an interesting way, she takes awesome photos and has tips on using Photoshop to make your photos better. I love how she calls her hubby 'Marlboro Man' - he is a real-life cowboy after all ;) She's inspired me to start blogging again. So here I am...

Anyway, I wont ramble on about it, I'll let you go and explore it yourself. The Pioneer Woman.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...